Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Outside: ready for spring

Spring is beginning. I have spotted some harbingers out and about. I saw the first spring crocus just yesterday. I'm ready for spring. I'm ready for the weather to warm. I'm ready for the plants to bud. I'm ready for the birds to return...

And I anticipate the opportunity to go out and about and photograph the spring sights.

In the meantime, these are some shots from springs of yore.













Eventually, most of these will be available in my etsy shop: sarahknight
This friday (03-19-2010) you can check out my interview on Liz Ware's Blog : )

and thanks to INDIE Pretty, for featuring my "spring clean print" on her blog : )

6 comments:

Kerri Farley said...

Oh Sarah, these are lovely!
Thanks for the kind comment on my blog...I am following yours now!

Jennifer said...

Love your photos!! Can't wait till spring!!

Sue Foss said...

Thanks for you congrats on my and my students' interview. Your photos are lovely. My grandfather used to make a wish on the first robin of spring!

cabin + cub said...

They are all so pretty! I am so excited spring is here... despite my early allergies! ;)

Kim Caro said...

I love the srping theme. i feel spring already this week... i am so happy it's warm and i can tan my legs... :)

kanishk said...

Can't wait till spring!!
free internet jobs