- Went to the Art Fair when it was 90˚F.
- I had a medical issue.
- Finished a project.
- Handed out candy on Halloween.
- Made Thanksgiving dinner.
- Took down the summer decorations & put up the winter decorations.
- Spent 3 months working on illustrations for the holiday calendar.
- Made Christmas dinner.
- Finished the holiday calendar.
- Had one of my printers die while printing the pages for the calendar.
- And completed the wrapping of gifts at 4am on 12-25.
This was how my living room looked right before the hustle and bustle of calendar production & assembly and gift wrapping. It may not presently be that tidy...
This was the last scene of the last bit of illustrating that took place at my desk. It was a long haul of drawing. You can take a look at my last 3 months of illustration work here.
Yes, I do manage to post a lot of things on Tumblr. It might seem much easier to use and more accessible to more random people... therefore it might get more attention. Or I might make more of an effort to make regular posts here. They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
One of the things that I enjoy the most is when Christmas is over with. It's the time when I usually finally have a moment to myself. I can just sit at home and relax. I'm not trying to finish something or work on something for someone or prepare some sort of massive feast or schedule my off-time around get-togethers or whatnot. There's a moment when the 25th becomes the 26th when everything is just calm and nice and solitary. I like those moments.